The past decade has seen an
unprecedented growth in use of technology in the diamond processing
industry, particularly in diamond planning.
The biggest challenge with the
introduction of new technology is, training the staff to use the
So what is the way out? What is the
solution to the above challenge?
Lexus - Technomist once again comes
to you with the helping hand. Lexus Uni brings you various training
programs to build soft skills for yourself and your staff, to be
better off in immediate future.
It is worth noting what we do while
planning a future stone from a rough one.
1. Do you consider the location of
inclusion in the future stone?
2. How do those inclusions reflect
in the future stone?
3. What is value recovery? Should it
be on your finger tip?
4. What is most profitable plan?
5. Is it worth forwarding the option
of your plan to the sales department?
6. Is the future planned stone more
saleable then the other?
7. Do you have possibility to guide
the manufacturing department to reproduce what is planned?